I’m making a commitment to provide my nonprofit friends and followers one zoom training a month for the remainder of 2021!
One of my most frequently asked questions is, “How do I find corporate sponsors during these difficult times?”
I have answers and tips for you! I’m conducting a very affordable one-hour training on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 1 p.m. over Zoom!
In this 1-hour training, we’ll dig into how to find corporate sponsors even in these difficult times.
By the end of this training, you’ll be able to:
- Use a variety of networks to find connections to decision makers.
- Perfect your “pitch” with documents and asking phrases.
- Figure out the “WIFFM” – the “What’s In It For Them!”
- And much, much more!
- I also encourage questions and interaction among participants!
- This will be held over Zoom. You need not install Zoom to participate!
I am a Certified Fundraising Counsel in the State of Maryland and a CFRE, a national designation, with 25+ years experience in the nonprofit sector as a board member, staff and volunteer.
All attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides after the workshop. Note: Maximum attendees is 10, so sign up quickly!